Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #4

GadgetDirectoryEven if I can't see you, don't worry, I will always be there for you.. waiting for your tweet.

Jimmy_PoodleOK I gotta go wash my hands then go to bed, maybe not in that order but i'm not sure yet. Please follow me, i'm very sad i'm no.3. G'NIGHT!

JohnShibley
The hotel phone light flashes. I call my messages. "You have no messages". I hang up. The red light still flashes. I unplug the phone.


reversecowpieDo not recommend de-icing one's car with a kitchen spatula.

EverywhereTripEvery day at this hostel, there are like a dozen Egyptians who just sit around in the common area. They don't work here and aren't guests.

ArmanoEvery time a Nickelback song plays, a kitten dies a horrible death. Please stop the insanity.

GrahameBrownApologies to anyone I have inadvertantly unfollowed today, lets just say I had some bad Twitter Karma, use with care folks!

judyreyThere is no escaping karma. In a previous life, you never called, you never wrote, you never visited. And whose fault was that?

MCHammerI believe it's time for me to dance4food... Mr. Leno you got jokes.. but do you have heart ? I'll dance on your show to raise money 4 trucks

MyAppleStuffTwitter seems very quiet today? Can you please make some noise to help me stay awake. Combo of hangover and dull Scotland game = snooziing

veggietweetsWhile we ourselves are the living graves of murdered beasts, how can we expect any ideal conditions on this earth?

islandprincess2Old is when you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

forhumanity"I have unwittingly ruined my country". Now the banks financially back sympathetic candidates. Not surprisingly, most of these candidates

No comments:

Post a Comment