Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, March 30, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #16

DJProvokeIt's now 11pm craving a coffee. Thanx Hailey for adding one more thing to my addiction list

TonyDarnellmy 5-yr old said that he dreams about toys, legos & being married. I said "you are so cute". He replied "Thanks, and you are so big!"

scharpling24 hours from now I will be screaming.

FitzilloI am at one with my duality. But I'm duplicitous about my multiplicity.

stanleytangA man walks into a bar. Ouch!

feliciadayIn line to register & pay city taxes 30 min before the deadline. Evidently lots of people with the same idea. Planning fail all around :(

yalekkimDow dropped to historical levels today (6800) 1997 levels; now only if real estate will drop to 1997 price levels; where is the correction?

MauiMichaeleating hot sauce requires an audience, this much pain alone isnt fun.

jensclosetokay you guys, I'm going to be taking off soon, you can do whatever you want while I'm gone, just don't get caught!

mattsterneOff to my fav Manly cafe with ideas book in hand. Usually a few cute girls floating around for the icing on the cake :)

1 comment: