Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Friday, March 13, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #9

snowkittenYAY! I have Twitter back. Happy day again. =)

eifish
I am excited I am representing in our mock Climate Change conference in a half hour :) Can't wait to demand things just b/c #tcot


BarrythebeaverBeavers are known for building dams, canals, and lodges. They are the second-largest rodent in the world. And they're damn sexy!

thejesseTime to haul some cows.

pointlessbanterIt is only 10:30 am on Monday and I already got into my first internet fight. That is record time. I need a Valium.

AlexRaffiShaved head feels odd. Now all I need is an underground headquarters, henchmen, a giant laser and a diabolical plot to rule the world.

ivortossellI have finally taken a photo of myself that I like. I expect to be using it through 2015.

PeterSantilliHere's a tip to help you improve your memory loss, lend more people money.

flawntmust go feed the hamster. no, not the inner hamster. the actual hamster who is a hamstress, really.

rentedmulejust realized most of my followers are from outside the US and I'm ranting about US politics...my apologies.

markshawMoney is not the most precious thing.. Time is.. Once you have spent it.. there is no getting it back...Value Your Time

chick4582oh nad not only that but my bro has a car that doesnt work so i have to let him borrow mine cause my mom is making me it sucks

josephpredStrange and disturbing news reaches me in odd and indirect ways. Disappointed on several levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment