Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #12

PistachioConsulting my "marauders map" (ie, Twitter breadcrumbs of where folks are)

TDJensenNew Years Res (In March - I ROCK Procrastination) Don't waste syllables debating "should if the conversation has already moved to "How".

beachelf
My inner skinny girl is trying to come out, but all the Thin Mints are in the way.

CCSeedThe birds have different songs in Austin....

BoydJonesYes, Sabih, you need to "stalk" people -- follow those you find interesting on Twitter... Build up your Twitter base.

XtyMillerWelcoming you all to my extended twitter family. Blessing of love and light to all! Live Aloha - Respect, Relax, Enjoy! Much love, Christine

truewitnessTrue Witness is celebrating the birthday of their lead guitarist ... TOM!!! Happy Birthday Tom!!!!!

famoustwitsBest auto dm I ever got. "I hate auto dms too and if u figure how to remove them all in one go, let e know" (:

donhudginsI'm very pleased that Pres. Obama has named Gil Kerlikowske as drug czar. He made pot busts lowest priority in Seattle. Below jaywalking.

laurenmaloneyIs letting go of everything I am and holding on to everything you are.

flawntgruffs huffs and puffs. schniffing.

sparkicaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (screaming continues)

apluskThere's nothing cool about being a pimp. PImp = Slave Owner

ArthurB1955Arthur's having Mexican "food" for lunch today. I guess in my next life I'm going to be Latin. Boy this is Good!

Lady_DeathHow embarrassing is it to have writer's block, when all you have to write is like 20 words or so?

Jimmy_PoodleI'm away to tell everyone I know that Jonathan Ross tweeted me, then I'm going to make a cup of tea & scowl at the cat for a moment. G'luck!

SashaKaneFriedrich Nietzsche --> "It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!" (Fred's my Boo)

breyeschowThe old Chinese guys sitting next to me at the cafe are about to break into a mah jong frenzy. Mocha and mah jong baby! I heart SF!


No comments:

Post a Comment