Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, March 9, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #6

shurewhynottenderness is afoot if thou doth mingle with the yodelbarn

lruettimannIt's been awhile since I've been able to ask, "Are these my pants?"

_annellaI keep thinking there are bugs crawling on me but it's just my hair. ARGH ARGH ANOTHER ONE oh wait. stupid long hair.

tofufightingWatching my excited kid bounce around getting ready to go to her first day on set. Just call me stage mom. Just call her MEAL TICKET. ; )

TheBadCopStaying awake in computer training after lunch is tough. Large quantities of caffeine are required.

KevinWinningham"Knowledge" is knowing that a tomato is a fruit - "Wisdom" is never putting it in a fruit salad ... I don't think that is in Proverbs?!?!

jmp5329The youth of the day that voted for O grew up with no winners or losers - they don't know how to fail or win on their own #tcot

filmomaticWhy has every script I that have passed my eyes in the past 2 weeks been so cliché?

whilI must be growing up. Faced with a choice between a donut and a bowl of oatmeal, I picked the higher road. My internist has a sadistic side.

No comments:

Post a Comment