Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #5

stonefoxxmusicAnd so it begins... Do we get bitten by vampires, recruited as pirates or poked on this thing?

WordsOfQuipdom
I defy you to find anything more ridiculous to wash by hand than a cheese grater.


UltraEmily
I'm considering buying a homeless dude lunch in exchange for an interview.

mona_swow, just did my two minutes about twitter and was way too nervous to be coherent. forgot to actually send a tweet #amppr09

babs_austinWondering how/why people are following me when I totally don't know what I'm doing yet... even the pink sidebar clashes w/ my pic

twitchhikerNo need for violence, he's switched to silent running. I have a slim window of opportunity here so I've going to take it. Night!

LukesBeardi don't write thank you cards because i don't know what else to say.

builtCalves and I had reached an uneasy détente. New running shoes have upset the balance. Calves back to hating me.

Flexlewis1sometimes you feel like one sometimes you dont

forhumanityTo be free, you must throw away your credit cards, and NEVER buy anything that you cannot afford at the moment of purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment