Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Twitter Creative Writing Vol. 1 Issue 2

Below you will find a select group of twitterings paste your choice together in at least 1 paragraph. Share with others and Please leave them in the comments of this Blog entry.

Example (not necessarily a good one):
Not a single tweet in over 24 hours. That was weird... can't have that happen again :) Are you there? feel ripped off. Taking my hour away is not a good idea.

AriStarrRaaaawr my sister! Dx

joelcommAre you there?

SEOcopyRT @MiraclesGoddess Is there enough miracles 2 go around to collaborate instead of compete? I think so. ( on this planet lets hope so :)

iamkhayyamNot a single tweet in over 24 hours. That was weird... can't have that happen again :)

blu3fishHangover, go away, come back another day.

Beaniebanks
remember banana fibre its now listed


dutchboy1974
sitting at home by my girlfriend watching de javu


jacquelinemhOmg, writing. Again. Fml.

psomomConsidering today is an hour shorter, it is a long day...

TrinaMLee507 words so far today, must keep moving at steady pace. I have another WIP to work on today too.

bballantCruising out to tilden

atmasphere@bunnies28 the zebra was not very soft ...

StewartGardinerAnd yes, I did get Springsteen tickets!

sassywordI love TIVO and Oprah! she's so cool and thanks to Tivo I get to watch her shows at my leisure

Pistachio"she's touring the facility and picking up slack"

krupinskiJust saw lilah from dexter

DannyVMI feel ripped off. Taking my hour away is not a good idea.

ErneXtime to cook some tasty chicken

bobbywilliams@vinceparker You are correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment