Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #10

LordBarren>sullenly grabs broom, stomping to basement< >cape swish<

Kilogrammagedear twitter, today I am having a very bad day :-( My team mates on my quiz bowl team have formed a cabal to usurp me.

villarjawelcome to the terror-dome - two kids under 6 and a new dog and mom is out for the evening and no wine

famoustwits
Our German student thinks sober means fasting. Job interview med he ask on phone if he should come sober. Me lmao, he still on phone.


joebrooksAre you guys a cult, and am I your leader?

iheartquotes
When nothing can possibly go wrong, it will.

LeVarThomasHas twitter took the focus from any other of your addictions?

KarenLCat1min.,"You're not the boss of me"..next..asleep in a fetal position on the sofa resembling an angel..Bi-polar or Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde? my6YO!

lou21everyone is so quiet tonight

BrownEyedAlbinofreaking tired. if there aren't any epic peices soon, I'm just going to sleep..

BradHowardThe average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. (HAHA!)

AlexisNeelyWhy the cry? Sometimes I just need to cry. Don't you? If not, what are you blocking? I was numb for many years. Now, not so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment