Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, March 23, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #13

AlexRaffiAll great art requires a little danger. Take #cartoonists for example. We live with the clear and present danger of paper cuts.

stephenfry
OMG! Just discovered full collection of Lip watches (looks them up) at Barney's. Gone crazy. Make amazing presents but feel slightly sick.


LukesBeardtoday i officially have the worst hair of any web designer

stephanie2967
think it's time for me to hit the hay like the ol' horse that I am....good night twitterz :)

AlFerrettiI like to follow those that follow me. Its part of being a go giver~

LordBarren>sharpens the edge<

famoustwitsFriends over for dinner. Mention of twitter. I said it sounds like complete waste of time. Heading back. Report later (:

Steve_SimonHank the Pug & I being driven crazy by the "Roofers" (but I won't leave Hank alone to jump with each bang of the hammer) so we walk again :)

travelngwbuddhaSimultaneous spontaneous napping?

tyriceSDKickin' back in me back yard, thinking about turning the pool water green.

socialnateso it is cold, it is rainy and it is miserable outside - ugh today is going to be tough

producergirlJust got scared by a plastic spider... Blurg...

No comments:

Post a Comment