Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Thursday, February 12, 2009

ReTweet Speak - Twitter Truth - Archive

amous Good morning guys, IT COST ZERO to say HI....DON'T BE SHY !!!

Nuzzie
peeling my cold, dead fingers from my keyboard to go to bed, nite. over and out


phletch09I've discovered the gift of being able to use all of my allotted characters to get my point across. Well, I'm not doing it right now. oops

famoustwitsVisiting Great uncle. His TV is black and white, his cloths multicolored, his wife dead, his dog crazy, his cooking adventurous - cant wait

JesseNewhart
HEY!!! IF I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU BACK PLEASE TWEET ME SO I CAN FOLLOW YOU. I TURNED OFF AUTOFOLLOW TO AVOID BOTS!!!

nencetti Using Twitter is like being the Verizon Wireless guy. There are alot of people following you around.

HopHopkins Sometimes you have to cut the candle in half and burn both halves at both ends in order to make things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment