Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smack Talk, Straight Talk & Life Talk

Smack Talk
PragueBob
@perrybelcher You have a lot of nerve passing yourself off to so many people here on Twitter as having "a Gift From God", you felon! BLOCKED


Fitzillo RT @gruber: Don’t click me, bro.

defamer Mike White On Doing 'The Amazing Race': 'I Felt Like Jason Bourne And His Old Gay Dad' : Curious as to how Mike .. http://tinyurl.com/c6wb3k

Straight Talk

Astronautics Alert: a fake EBay scam phishing email's circulating with an url which is really Russian. Do not click on it if you receive one.

NewsHour White House: 'Once...clear...Sen. Gregg was not going to be supporting...key economic priorities it became necessary...to part ways'

TheSquare Bird remains in both engines of USAir 1549 have been identified as Canada Geese. The retaliatory invasion of Canada begins now.

FDArecalls American Almond Products Company, Inc. Recalls Selected Lots of Roasted Granulated Peanuts, Peanut Brittle Crunc.. http://tinyurl.com/anko34


Life Talk
StephStricklen damn nordstrom rack with its gravitational pull for shoppers like darlene. of course, when pressed i will suck it up and shop.

jeanettejoy Going to take a wee nap so I can stay awake while driving.

ryandeiss Working out of an apartment I rented. Can't get any work done at my real office. :o)

aplusk Ahhh home sweet home. Back to La La land. Coffee Bean Mocha Blended!

Vonster Plane landing delayed thanks to VP Biden landing in Boise ahead of our plane. I guess he came to hear me speak? LOL

Lady_Death I usually don't care for the formal "lady" prefix, but for some reason they would not let me just use just "death" for my screen name.

chrisorourke Crapbag. My dentist appointment tomorrow is going to cut into the #nofilterfriday time :( oh well lack of pain is better overall

ryandeiss My buddy @perrybelcher has had a crappy day today. Send him some love

No comments:

Post a Comment