Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Friday, February 27, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #1

FitzilloAnything that tastes good tastes at least twice as good fried on a stick.

stephenkruiserLet's all be grateful that there were no panic-induced acts of violence while Twitter was down last night.

RonAnthonyQuinnLove doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

mathowieI want to clobber the kid that taught my daughter the phrase "you're not the boss of me!" It's amusing but she has no idea how awful it is.

nencettiWhen Twitter is "Over Capacity", I feel a bit guilty, as if it was my click that sent it over the edge.

RemielInauguration Day will feel just like Christmas morning... a bitter reminder that Hope does no good when you're too poor to afford cool toys.

the_Onionlet do an experiment - find a stranger and give them a hug, do they smile or punch you? - BRB, Im going to find mine now

bronwynjonesis wondering what all those Bush countdown keychains are doing right now. Duck and cover!

chrispirilloI'm still learning to distrust my first instinct. Inevitably, that's what gets me into trouble


No comments:

Post a Comment