Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day - Love is in the Air?

loveplus: Happy Valentines Day! Our pizza delivery woman's anniversary is today. 28 years! Wowza. She said it flew by because it has been so much fun!

bismark: just saw "he loves me, he love me not." i think it was the perfect film to commemorate valentines day.

mgn_flmng: I hate valentines day! Forever and for always!!

harmonysrainbow: Amazing Valentines Day! My husband surprised me with a heart shaped cake that was made from scratch. His XOs were the best present of all:)

amykant: "its valentines. Day and to everyone watching at home better luck next year" thanks snl

adoormatt: @wychico I love you very much, hope you liked the flowers. Happy valentines day. Going to bed very tired and sore

meejay03: My brother's girlfriend made him a skittles squid for valentines day. Really.

joshbezdek: Please Hammer dont hurt em! RT @MCHammer: To All The Ladies... Happy Valentines Day !!! We are Celebrating You ! http://mchammer.com/

RobertMena: Valentines day, alone at home drinkin a milkshake and watching The OC, oh and laundry. There's always next year.

nolareggae: @crosswordgrl Happy Valentines Day Crosswordgirl. I think your Swell. I still have 20mins so it's still an official Cyber Valentine.

SAMMYSAMLA: Having a romantic dinner with the fellas. don't judge us. Valentines day belongs 2 bromances. a lot of cheersing today. the club aint ready

MDTimD: Alright, Valentines day is finally over. Now I can come off as less pathetic for hanging out in front of my computer all day.

rock_steady81: horray valentines day is over. now the single-population can cease the self-loathing and get back to hating each other.

tunagirl: I hate valentines day, don't call me a cynic i think its over comercialized, why do we need a day to say i love u, u should say it every day

pinwheelgirl: Spent a fantastic Valentines Day at the SF Museum of Modern Art, Architect Mario Botta = FABULOUS!!! www.sfmoma.org

hedgieguy: Thank the lord valentines day is over. I can't get back to normal tomorrow. What a waste of a day. Thanks st v

DicksonChris: Starting to cook cheles favorite dinner for valentines day! Eggplant rolantini lasagna. Yes i can cook! Candlelight dinner here i come!

xorachel63xo: LMFAO! one of the ads on youtube is from trojan condoms and it says 'Happy Valentines Day' and 'help us donate 1,000,000 condoms now'. Lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment