Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Friday, February 20, 2009

Eat Drink & Twitter

nickflanagan: Bread and margerine and honey for breakfast...cell phone promotional mac and cheese for lunch. Dinner will be a bag of flour w. raw potatoes

EgoPimp: Eaten like a fat pig all day. Bacon roll, and Sausage Roll for breakfast. Both with tattie sconnes. McDonalds for lunch. Chinese on way.

interpunct: http://twitpic.com/1lbto - Breakfast of champions...or children...I feel sick...

CrackBarbie: @Spangila well, last night I ate fritos around 2am. 1st breakfast? And then a muffin around 8am. 2nd breakfast?

GroovinMeGzz: was making a yummy scrambled egg breakfast and then realized the eggs were over 1.5 month old...ahhh. they smell. eew ew ewew

robertfeduccia: Jesus probably ate falafel, hummus, and baba ghanouj. I think I will, too. Lo, the lunch hour hath descended like the fragrant dew.

PhilWrede: Since when is paying $13 for a sandwich, chips & a soda justifiable? iTunes albums should cost more than lunch, not the other way around.

gbrandonc: Lunch at Sweet Tomatoes with my bride. We are headed to suprise my mom with her favorite son.

hoonahgeek: Just realized my last 3 facebook status messages were about food . . popcorn, lunch, cookies . . make that 4, enjoying a moon pie.

sevish: Got 7 hours of nice sleep and got woken up by mum at 6pm ago saying that curry's for dinner. Start of a new day!

EKimmel: @bobkimmel We have a traditional Shabbat dinner on Friday night, but nothing special on Saturday. No one does anything special on Sat.

EvMB: D-Land day, then pub for fish, chips, and tea. Made compatriot eat chips without ketchup, and drink tea with milk. My pretension is legend.

EmBizzle: If the desire to drink pickle juice is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

buzz
Just mixed ginger beer, Los Abuelos Reposado tequila, and Regan's orange bitters. I think I'll call it a "Mula del Diablo."

fredraw: just made up an insanely good tropical drink: cashew fruit juice blended with pineapple!


No comments:

Post a Comment