Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, February 16, 2009

Twitter Creative Writing Vol. 1 Issue 1

Below you will find a select group of twitterings paste your choice together in at least 1 paragraph. Please leave them in the comments of this Blog entry. You have been ignoring our quiet blog since it's uneventful launch so I have had to turn to this gimmick.


Example
I'm checking emails and getting back to my great friends.
Enjoying my day off. Catching up on projects and tasks online and offline. Wanna be like Capt'n Kirk, get up everyday and love to go to work. Don't wanna be like Mr. Spock wanna kick out the jams and rock the block. need to energize thats right baby heat the beef! At least ill have a clean shirt when I have my heart attack.


joelcomm need to energize

AlexRaffi I just spilled chilly on my shirt.

AlexRaffi At least ill have a clean shirt when I have my heart attack.

mymyth listening to Hunter S. Thompson Gonzo Tapes.He gets stopped by a cop with Allen Ginsberg in the car.

MauiMichael what? i'm throwing steaks on the grill! what were you thinking?

MauiMichael thats right baby heat the beef!

AlexRaffi People who point at things with 2 fingers are dicks.

CelticFrog I don't intend to use it every night, or even every week. So where's the breaking point there?

Vonster Can't remember the name of a typeface that has slivers notched out on top and bottom of the letter forms? Ugh.

famoustwits Someone knocked at ther door. I cant answer without taking my eyes of screen. Noone say anything funny while Im gone!

Funjabi Sorry not all men!

neilhimself It's red bull vs jet lag. Will report back on the eventual winner.

TimMarais I'm checking emails and getting back to my great friends.

pghgeek Getting ready for more PT. I really need a good hand massage.

mymyth thinking of an exotic meal to cook with my Love.Any suggestions? No country of origin or ingredient is off limits.As long as it's gagproof

alanbond Enjoying my day off. Catching up on projects and tasks online and offline.

spikejones Gawd I love not having to do timesheets.

iheartquotes We don't swim in your urinals. Please don't pee in our pool.

stephaniecea jamocha almond fudge

spikejones @thebrandbuilder Like I said, Kirk always had fun. Spock, not so much.

spikejones Wanna be like Capt'n Kirk, get up everyday and love to go to work. Don't wanna be like Mr. Spock wanna kick out the jams and rock the block

amykant fortune cookie: "everything will now come your way."



No comments:

Post a Comment