Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #11

azurioAt my funeral, I totally want a mariachi band. (PS - If I mysteriously perish, suspicions should fall on local mariachi band opportunists.)

villarja
welcome to the terror-dome - two kids under 6 and a new dog and mom is out for the evening and no wine

bajuBest part of not feeling well is having a great wife taking care of you. How did I survive before?

famoustwitsCat won staring match and then raised tail while parading and giving a look which said I am so pissed off and so beautiful.

deadhead55butter is the best with biscuits and jam..!!!!!

VintageSellerDo not get me started on sweets !!

josephpredEnding a less than productive day by going out to romp in the fresh snow. Also going out to celebrate the engagement of a couple of friends.

atomicpoetI regret mixxing light roast coffee with Red Bull. I got the shakes. This is what cocaine must feel like.

coffeetweet"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up."

oudiantebiSnowflakes the size of my head are falling from the sky

crashrabbitSeriously, instead of warning against kids playing with the cables they should advise against them using it as a steering wheel.

Coolbear77What's Plan B? Apply for that job as a speedbump in the parking lot of Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment