Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #7

ledunnI have decide that I will not participating in this economic recession I am sorry there is no shame in my game I'm having to much fun living

summerstreetgetting ready for our saturday boy scout camp out making a menu and then we are going shopping at a and p hope im not cooking

FollowMe4CashWalked into a room & forgot y I went thr. Who plays this joke on us?

JoesPizzaI realize I'm dating myself here, but: I remember Windows 3.11 - it came on 7 diskettes.

PrawnsizeBe yourself, if ppl don't like it that's their problem, they're not really liking the real if you pretend to be something you're not anyway!

TonyDarnelljust discovered that if your kids won't come when you call them, just go into the bathroom. They will knock on the door in 30 seconds...

famoustwitsTwitter ettiquette doesn't work offline. Asked in pub how things were. Explained I only give updates to my friends. Not taken well.

iheartquotesTrespassers will be shot. Survivors will be prosecuted.

hearsmusicIf you have an idea, and you want to run with it, remember that nobody will care about it as much as you. Your own dedication is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment