Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twitter - Tag Your It!

I was invited to be part of this freedom tag this afternoon via @BingFutch

****************************
Instructions:
This is a big game of freedom tag. Yes, you do have all the time in the world to feel free!
Works this way:
When you’ve been tagged, create a blog or Facebook post in which you identify your 23 favorite ways to tap into your ever present sense of freedom, then tag 23 other people, including me, to do the same.
We should try things off each of our lists. : )

*****************************
1. Finding Peace in the Early Morning doing Tai Chi before the world knows I am awake
2. Sipping Green Tea in Silence & just listening to all the sounds around me
3. Hugging People everywhere I go
4. Dancing While I am raking leaves
5. Reading old books that have been well loved by other readers
6. Laughing even when it might not be appropriate
7. Lifting my Husbands wheelchair in/out of the van as a trophy of his survival
8. Play my car stereo so loud with the windows down and drowning out the rap blasting from the car next to me :o)
9. Having more stuff in my recycle than in my garbage
10. Cuddling up on the Sofa with my husband and holding hands
11. Watching the Squirrels in the Yard
12. Smiling at Strangers
13. being superstitious
14. Driving
15. Walking
16. Tweeting & Bliping Favorite Tunes
17. Sweating with Billy Blanks cos' he makes me want to
18. Eating Sushi
19. Taking a Nap with my Husband
20. Finding things
21. Dreaming (awake & asleep)
22. Writing Poetry on a napkin to leave with a tip
23. New Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment