Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Friday, April 10, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #21

AlexRaffiWe keep giving everyone enough rope but we're the only ones hanging.

AlaskaArt
Use originality to break down the barriers between you and the prosperity you desire.


DennisRitchieOccasionally the blindness of familiarity is swept away and I see the beauty of life, which takes my breath.

breyeschow#top3 ways to get motivated on Mondays: twitter community, afternoon movie, unexpected good news from a friend. Me thinks I shall do all 3!

xenijardinOpening line, today's BBV: "I'm not normally a violent person but in this case I'd feel really good about nailing their gonads to the wall."

PeterSantilliNever underestimate the power of human stupidity.

paulmason10538@thehillers Sleep??? Does not compute.....

iheartquotesWhen a shrimp is first born, it's male--it gradually evolves into being female as it matures.

LordBarrenAlso - where are my normal targets? It is too quiet today.

markdavidsonWorking deep within the social media mines, 5 miles beneath the earth's crust.

yahalomathere is going to come a point when I won't be able to follow everyone, but until then, I am loving all of your tweets.


No comments:

Post a Comment