Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #18

JoelFryComedyFollow me. I follow you. I talk to you. If you take the time to follow me, I immediately consider you an online friend.

Radiobloggeroh, sweet Jesus, just saw that july 17th is Disneyland day. It's a Small World has reopened. there goes a day of my life and my sanity #hhrs

DennisRitchieThere is some work I will never be passionate about. I just have to be passionate about getting some work done.

PistachioBest random stranger dm evar "let's have sex." Who needs all that A/S/L flirting & foreplay crap when you've only got 140? Am I right? Ugh.

SurviveZombiesWarning:Avoid Urban Areas! No matter what your chances for survival are during an infestation, they will drop 50-75% while in an urban area.

pinkraygunI want the boxes to magically pack themselves.

w1ndst0rmYes. I am twittering that I am doing paperwork. Four hours of paperwork. I don't care that I am doing four hours of paperwork either.

ndw0317Not clicking any links today. Not believing anything

No comments:

Post a Comment