Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #29

DennisRitchieCreativity, by it's very nature, often comes from unexpected places . . . and
people.


Fitzillo"Do not machine wash" - means I will never wash this shirt ever.

Mike_WeselyRT @Randy_Gage: Today's mantra: If you cannot forgive others, you cannot accept abundance.

SteveProbst.......I wish I may I wish I might, get to work and make it right!

BugsyWonderdogGood morning all. A big barkout to everyone on this beautiful Monday. Time to take the humans for a walk then work on my blog.

Jimmy_PoodleJust clipped the dog, he looks about 2 stone lighter. However, my hands now smell like an old mans balls.

ugotdirectionAnyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendenc ...

No comments:

Post a Comment