Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #20

wayneandwaxslow cooking boston baked beans and pork ribs w/ homemade BBQ sauce -- can't think of many better ways to spend a sunday afternoon

BuddylarooI want to go back to Detroit, if for any reason, just to see the urban decay and the effects of an industry that poisoned itself.

wilwJust found out that Roger Daltrey turned 65 today. Thanks for all the rock, sir. (Like he'll ever see this, but still, right?)

nth452@cheiie One day I'll make good on my kidnapping plot (first I have to get rid of signs of any and all forms of gravy)

chrispirilloThe best cure for a hangover is not drinking.

DarthAngelusis about to blow up an office, should be fun :)

apluskI just cut myself with a throwing star. These things should come with a warning video call "Blood on the Keyboard"

michaelianblack"Oh No They Didn't" picked up LeWar. Every single person who reads that blog is signing on to Team LeVar. "Reading Rainbow" is killing me.

levarburtonI expected a guy like Michael Ian Black to be more appreciative for my having helped him gain thousands of followers almost overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment