Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #24

snowkitten@amp451 I agree that if you're not willing to follow others back, you're missing out on a lot of gems, so I see where you're coming from. =)

tedmurphy
My sneezing is preventing me from passing out. someone punch me in the face.

Paul_HolgorsenTweet What Is In Your Heart And You Will Never Regret Having Sent It Out To All

iheartquotesIf you think before you speak the other guy gets his joke in first.

JoelFryComedyGoing to a Royals-Tigers game in KC on April 24th with my buddy Todd. I'm so excited!

MiraclesGoddessHow can we stand true 2 our own beliefs & allow others their own? Key 2 world peace.

rossannegRT @Paul_Holgorsen Remember what comes out of your mouth can’t be brought back over your lips. Watch your words.

irishwetterHow genius it would have been for Conficker to infect 10 million PCs and then Rick Roll everyone of them!

RyanWheatI'm only giving updates to friends.

tnetteI DIDNT EVEN GET TO TAKE A DAMN NAP!! UGGGGGGGH!

BingFutchDamn, the garden got thrashed. Wouldn't have planted the beans if I thought it was going to rain ice this spring. Grrr. Global *what*ing?

No comments:

Post a Comment