Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #17

ReikoEohCOUNTESS NEEDS 50,000 WK TO SURVIVE: $600 week on flowers alone for home? What is it, a funeral home?

SweetnoteNo autographs please...I'm trying to remain low key! LOL! WOOT...Bring it on TUESDAY...I'm ALL YOURS

renagadesYou never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.

MattBovell@OwenGreaves sounds like a new addition to the KFC menu. "chicken twitters" :-)

paulmason10538Asinine tweet #5,487: I'm eating a Mars bar.

LordBarrenWonder if I can get away with saying that I'm polishing the sword without getting any jokes. Probably not. Perverts.

DennisRitchieI'm limited to what one man can give. There is no end to those who can give to me. My small generosity only comes back multiplied.

LukesBeardit's scary how much Michal Jackson sounds like Cartman on Billie Jean

ZenProfitWhat happens when 100 million unemployed Chinese revolt? $$

MiraclesGoddessThe hail was bounding off the bubble skylite in the yurt. It has turned 2 a quiet horizontal snow.

GenosworldI think I can safely say that none of these Make bazillions by working at home tweets are worth your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment