Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, April 20, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #25

PureCognitionI just watched Rope again. I can't believe how good that movie is. I watched a featurette as well. Hitchcock and Stewart rock!

TammyLandauFred Astaire's first screen test report: slightly bald, can't act, can dance a little. Don't let anyone tell you your dream is impossible!

iheartquotesLemmings don't grow older, they just die.

formerlyCwalkenI posed for dozens of photos in California last week. I closed my eyes or made a face in nearly every one. Sorry. I amuse myself this way.

mindiebLooking forward to watching "Castle" tonight at 10pm. Hokey show, but I love it. James Patterson & Stephen Cannell did cameos last week.

HopHopkinstweeting from church already cost me one follower...broaden your horizons and get out of your comfort zone amigo!

ricklondon"Happy Earth Day all. (For those who have forgotten earth is that big round thing on which we live" RLondon

RichardMadeleyROAR! I’m now off to rampage through the local village, upturn cars, and then purchase a new pair of pants later in the afternoon. TTFN.

slpowellThanks for the movie advice everyone! Sending hubby to Redbox tomorrow and taking my chances on 7 pounds. Will report which side I'm on!

butterflymavenAny more WOW widows out there. No worries, he will not even notice you tweeting about him

No comments:

Post a Comment