Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, April 6, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #19

SweetnoteBTW! HELLO New Tweeps! Welcome to the Edge of the Rabbit Hole! If you have chosen to take the Red Pill Continue following!-SMOOCHES

TheBigKlosowski
It seems I'm less than two months away from opening my own gallery/studio space in Denver. Excited. Nervous.

donttrythisHoly crap! I just did my first paparazzi carpet walk. I can't see a thing.

CobrokeNationI am a twitter newbie

ungracefulSo honored my kids serenaded me w/"I like 'em big, I like 'em round, I like 'em chunky, I like 'em plumpy" @ a store. Thanks, Madagascar 2.

MauiMichaeli dance in grocery stores

lizmarPlaying therapist may start charging

Sirjohn_writerI'm still trying to figure out how i can follow more than 2000 people, Am I missing something?

Yankee_DogWhen asked what’s wrong'n don't wana say: ans:“off my meds”. Does 4 they feel trusted'n helpful, you said nothing,best: conversation over!

No comments:

Post a Comment