Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #23

MarielhemingwayHow about not finding fault with yourself? Accept what is and observe the steps u can take to be the best you U can be. I will too.

zaibatsuDweet: Tweet sent while drunk where did BusinessWeek find this stuff. I dweet all the time, I just didn't know there was a name for it

SurrendrDorothyMy church is so portable... I carry it with me everywhere I go in my heart. Talk about convenient!

pentahexamine@thehillers Good day to you guys. First clue I knew it would be a good day: I woke up.

fantomaster"Smith & Wesson: The Original Point And Click Interface." #geekquotes

renagadesModesty; the gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it.

TheCraziesFilmDP again - working through the rain in a wet, wet car wash! I've been working with our fabulous stunt department & getting some great stuff!

Radiobloggeroh, sweet Jesus, just saw that july 17th is Disneyland day. It's a Small World has reopened. there goes a day of my life and my sanity #hhrs

pinkelephantpunPeanut M&Ms and Wint-o-green Lifesavers are NOT a viable substitute for my first 2 meals.

ricklondon@thehillers LOL Hillers. Then maybe "Brevity IS the soul of Twit"?

No comments:

Post a Comment