Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Twitter Retweet Famous Quotes #6

SurrendrDorothyThere is something about a closet that makes a skeleton terribly restless. --Anon.

renagades
RT @Mike_Wesely: #QUOTE: "I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me. " ~~Bob Dylan

ArfanChaudhry“It's kind of fun to do the impossible.” Walt Disney

iheartquotesAll great discoveries are made by mistake. -- Young

BingFutchNever trust a computer you can't throw out a window. -Steve Wozniak #quotes

annieveilletteFirst find, then search. - Jean Cocteau

mnrmg"I can't wait for Stan to ride in here like a white knight and hug me and give me hugs." -Roger the alien

fantomasterRT @famousrockstar: The reason kids like rock 'n roll is their parents don't. (Mitch Miller)

ricklondonOscar Wilde: Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

thatdarnpestWasted day. Wasted life. Dessert, please. - Steven Meretzky

No comments:

Post a Comment