Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Twitter Retweet Famous Quotes #16

Mike_Wesely"Think and wonder, wonder and think." ~ Dr. Seuss

BingFutch
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. -Art Buchwald #quotes

SomersetMtg"Most cars on our roads have only one occupant, usually the driver." -Carol Malia, BBC Anchorwoman

Iconic88Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom. - Thomas Jefferson

ricklondonSuburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them. ~Bill Vaughn

TheRatRaceRebelWhat lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared with what lies within us ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Raquel_SotoI'm so old they cancelled my blood type.~Bob Hope
webaddictRT @fantomaster: "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants." A. Whitney Brown #quote

operationcarbonNever doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. -M. Mead

MauiMichael“I love California . I practically grew up in Phoenix." Dan Quayle

No comments:

Post a Comment