Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, May 25, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #36

esukopWillpower is an inherent quality of every individual. Eating a large bag of M&Ms, for instance, is proof of tremendous willpower.

KellyFlackYou are not a human being having a spiritual experience .You are a spiritual being having a human experience

thatspeakerhere's a revolutionary idea.. if i'm not following you back just interact with me, and I will (i won't notice if you follow/unfollow/follow)

MisterNoodleJust counted... 32 Browser windows open at once... Plus Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word and FileZilla... my laptop hates me...

GoldenLDon't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way.

TrinaMLeeEver have one of those fantasies about faking your own death, assuming a new identity and moving far away? Or is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment