Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, May 11, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #32

holymully@thehillers If he knew what he could not say then he would not say it, but he only says what he says cuz it can be said:) LOL

ricklondon
@thehillers TY Lee, I argue with them (my cartoons) on a regular basis but lessening with better therapist Dr. Daf. Duck.

DavidSpisakIf any of our friends drove like 90% of the taxi drivers we would never drive w/ them no matter how desperate we were. But we'll gladly pay?

iheartquotesFew things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. -- "Mark Twain

esukopConfusion is your doorway to freedom. When you don't know what to do, you are in the best position imaginable.

BumbarowskyRT @Mitch_M: In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

DennisRitchieTwitter is like watching life go by - high school grad, games, family, crisis, celebration, convictions, hope - all here.

webaddictOnly problem w/ Facebook & MySpace is running into those "old" relationships you'd rather forget. Eek. hehe.

Eight_Bit. When my grandson asked me how old I was, I replied, "I'm not sure." "Look in your underwear, Grandpa," he advised, "mine says I'm 4 to 6.

BleusandsHad my vegetable swap, now the rain needs to stop so I can get the garden going!

TomVMorrisThe Twitter Imperative: Give and receive. Do and allow. Touch and be moved. Share what you can.

RichardMadeleyI'm Twittering from my shed. Amazing! I'm plugged into the internet but I'm still only an arm's length from a Phillips head screwdriver.

NinaPierceLOL! I figured as much. That's still got to be pretty cool to know someone on Jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment