Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #28

sweattshopOver 40... Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember shit either.

fantomaster
RT @evliving: Disappointments should be cremated, not embalmed.

DennisRitchieCreativity apparently doesn't come from environment, think tanks, money or lessons. it comes from within and requires true inspiration.

PistachioFear is NOT worth all that you invest in it.

willigerRiding bike and tweeting. This is multitasking at its finest!

renagadesANY of my followers... If I am not following you... Engage me!

GreigWellsMy son's senior prom is coming up, it seems like it should be at the end of the school year, When was your prom? Can u still remember it...?

willigerI got a little lost on my way back to the office. I can't sit at a desk - going to get laptop with TweetDeck and move to comfortable chair.

johnson02I often wonder what my day will be ,before it even starts... need to let go man and learn to chill

rhemsworthRight I'm off for a lay down in front of the TV, all this thinking today has worn me out lol :)

Astro_MikeJust got out of the motion simulator after a morning of shuttle re-entry simulations, we are 19 days from launch

No comments:

Post a Comment