Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Monday, May 4, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #30

bilboskiAnd, if you are following me I will do my best to follow you back in the morning. I'm still having trouble with the function. Thanks guys.

TruckerDesireeI'm just sitting on the curb looking at this lake in the dark by myself... well Karma is here but she's ignoring me...

DennisRitchieDuring a crisis we learn what we're really capable of . . . then wonder why we didn't all along.

SweetnoteI am being a Responsible Twitterer...remember these moments...they don't come often and they don't last very long!!!

chrisblakeI still don't understand how people are supposed to fold those elastic sheets. Mine always end up in a crumpled ball.

BullyStickGuySlept until 10:30 today. Don't remember that happening in the last 20 years. Now I am so behind and playing catch-up in my work.

fantomaster"'Virtual' means never knowing where your next byte is coming from." #geekquotes

IceburnerThe trees taunt you; the sand mocks you; the water calls your name and they say golf is a quiet game. [funny if ur a fan of voices nur head]

No comments:

Post a Comment