Love Column Feed Headline Animator

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Retweet Favorites - #26


Jimmy_PoodleWatching Dumb & Dumber - it's at the piss drinking scene.

MiaI'm alive. I think. Hi.

TheBigKlosowskiis wondering why there is a piano bench in my bathroom.

jensclosetit's amazing what you can get done in 15 minutes!

VirtuAllinHaving a relaxing Sunday morning perusing great entrepreneur twitter profiles from Twellow.com... There are some amazing folks on here!

joyntheirIf I am not running out of characters, I am running out of API on tweet deck. Sigh

iheartquotesQ: Why did the tachyon cross the road? A: Because it was on the other side.

AlexRaffiFOX NEWS just reported that Obama eats children. I don't believe it.

Sara11NAre we simply romantically challenged, or are we sluts?

baffledThunderbirds are Go!

formerlyCwalkenA friend mailed me her new book but didn't sign it. I hope that doesn't mean she wants it back. I'll tell her I sneezed on it or something.

LordBarrenSeriously, the first thing you always attack is penis size? I wish you women would get more creative.

GenosworldI think I can safely say that none of these Make bazillions by working at home tweets are worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment